Follow Me

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Easter Blessings - Challenge Your Stash

Hello again. Here is my second post of the day. I'm playing catch up, but I'm only one day late for this card to be posted. This one is for Challenge Your Stash on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month the hostess posts a theme for us to use for that month's card. We each make a card using our own images and supplies. The trick is that we can only use items that are already in our stash - nothing new is supposed to be used.

This month our hostess was Barbara (bjoyce) and her theme was "In like a lion, out like a lamb." We could use anything that represented Spring, Easter, Lions, Lambs, etc. As I was looking through my stash of stamps, I came across this one that was perfect for the challenge.

Materials Used:
  • Image - Lili of the Valley  - Little Lamb
  • Sentiment - Gina K Designs - Baskets of Happiness
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Cardstock - Xpresss It Blending Card; Stampin Up
  • Designer Paper - Wild Rose Studio - Poet's Kitchen collectioin
  • Accessories - Petaloo Flowers; Stampin Up window punch; Netabilities Die
  • Copic Markers - B0000, B12; E21, E23; E50, E51, E53; R14, R30; RV14; T7; V01, V04, V05; W0; Y11, Y15, Y21
The label on the Stampin Up cardstock broke off the folder, so I'm not sure what the color is. I could probably figure it out by going back and looking at all their colors, but right now, no time. See you later!

5 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I am starting my Easter cards tomorrow, thanks for the inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Maggie - a sweet image, and I lvoe how you have mounted it on the purples
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, this is so cute! The image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how sweet! The paper is beautiful, too. Wild Rose and Lily of the Valley... what a nice combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!