Follow Me

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Challenge Your Stash with Flowers

Good morning and Happy Tuesday! I have to look at my phone to check the day and date these days. They all sort of blend together. I will be happy when we are able to get out and about again. Keeping busy with school and a new generation of caterpillars. I haven't had any to release in a while, but hopefully, new ones will be coming soon.

Today I have a card to share with you for the Challenge Your Stash group on SCS. Each month there is a hostess and she picks a theme for the month and we all create a card using the theme and anything we have in our stash - no new products are supposed to be used. This month our hostess was Joyce (ashjoy on SCS) and her challenge was to use a flower stamp that we had never used before and we are to send it to someone to let them know we are thinking of them. I do have a card ready, but I haven't yet determined who to send it to. But I will in the next day or two. This was not hard for me because I love flowers and have tons of flower stamps. I pulled this one out of my stash that I had not yet used.
Materials Used:
  • Image - Stampin Up - Lots of Lavender
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up Perennial Birthday
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Green Galore, XPress it Blending Card
  • Designer paper - ??
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories - Classic Oval Nestabilities Due; ribbon from my stash
  • Copic Markers - RV11, RV13; G21
Sorry, I didn't write down the name of the designer paper. I'll have to go check that out. Two of my favorite things - purple and flowers. 

5 comments:

  1. Great card Maggie. I love that image and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Maggie! Loving the simplicity of the image and your beautiful DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, your card is so pretty! Lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty floral card Maggie - love it :) I cvertainly know what you mean about the days melding together into one big blur!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a pretty flower stamp and a nice size for designing a card around it. Very pretty and delicate paper in the background, too. Keeping busy here, staying safe. We'll just wait this thing out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!