Today I have a card to share with you. This is for the International Art & Soul challenge. This fortnight the theme is to use a photo for your project which can be anything. You do not need to make a card. It can be any kind of project as long as you include a photograph. Once I picked out the photo that I wanted to use, it turned out to be pretty easy.
- Image - Photograph of my kitty Chancey was taken when he was about a year old. He and his sister Paisley were rescues that were found in a metal dumpster in the aftermath of Tropical Storm Allison back in 2000. I adopted them both from the lady who rescued them. Sadly, they have both passed over the Rainbow Bridge, Paisley, just last year shy of her 20th birthday. You can see photos of both of them down on the left side of my blog, It was fun to look back at the photos from when they were little.
- Sentiment - Stampin Up Santa Paws
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Real Red
- Designer Paper - Authentique - Joyous collection
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Bling - Recollections
See, easy peasy. I hope you will pop on over to the IAS challenge and see what the rest of the Design Team has created to inspire you. Go check out your photos and play along with us. You could be the winner or one of the Top 3.
I am submitting this for the following challenges:
Gem of a Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - Animals/Birds
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Christmas
The Outlawz Festive Friday ala Mode - Occasions - Christmas
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles -Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Christmas