Follow Me

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Merry Christmas in Blue - CCC

Here I am again this Sunday. This time I have a card for the SCS - Creative Card Chicks Monthly Challenge. Each month we have a hostess who sends out a kit to the rest of the members and then we each make at least one card from the kit and post it on the thread, in our gallery, or on our blog. It's always fun to see what each person does with their kit. This month, our hostess was Joyce (ashjoy). She sent us a fun Christmas kit. One can always use Christmas cards.

The stocking and sentiment are from the Power Poppy Poinsettia set. The designer paper is from DCWV. I used Stampin Up Bordering Blue for the card base and a snowflake die from the Haishell Snowflake Die set.

Copic Markers - B32, B34, B37; E40; R24, R27, R37; Y15

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Maggie - love how the stocking takes the eye being the one bright pop of red
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, this is such a pretty Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to see Power Poppy. You know I have a soft spot. This is really beautiful, Margaret! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful is this card! Your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!