Follow Me

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Merrriest Christmas Wishes - IAS #72

Hello, my friends and Happy Sunday. It truly is a sunny day today although still a bit chilly out. Did I ever mention that I am NOT a fan of cold weather? LOL! I'm trying my best to deal with it.

Today I have a card for the International Art & Soul challenge. The theme is Christmas With No Image. That was hard for me until I got these beautiful laser-cut card bases in the mail the other day. I saw someone on a YouTube showing how to add glue to the back of them to make a card. Of course, I had to get some.
The white card base is from Stampin Up as well as the Gold Glitter cardstock. The sentiment is also from Stampin Up - Watercolor Christmas. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and then used Gold Glory embossing powder, also from Stampin Up. Then cut it out with a scallop circle die. The ribbon from my stash.

There are some other great creations from the Design Team on the Challenge. Hop on over and check them out and then get creating. You could be a winner or one of the Top 3 for this challenge. It's all fun.

2 comments:

  1. An exquisite result Maggie - love this fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word! This is just spectacular! There's no other way to describe it. Fabulous, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!