Follow Me

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Overdrawn - PSC81

Good morning.  I'm posting this just a little late - should have been done last night.  Things have been crazy at my house the last couple of weeks getting ready to have new windows installed.  I have 19 windows and all the window coverings have to be down and everything within 3 feet in front of the windows has to be moved.  Finally got all the window coverings down last night with the help of some manly friends.  The windows are being installed on Saturday.  This also means that my fur babies need to go stay at the vet over the weekend.  Wish us luck with this project. I don't want to even think about having to put all the window coverings back up!

On to my card.  This week at Perfect Sentiment we have a fun theme - Make Them Laugh! Your card can be for any occasion but it must have a humorous sentiment.
Materials Used:
  • Image and Sentiment - Bugaboo - Overdrawn
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Baja Breeze; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Out of Print
  • Accessories - Ribbon - Michael's; Nestabilities Labels Four and Circle Eyelet; Corner Die ?
  • Copic Markers - BG0000, BG01, BG07, BG10, BG18, BG72, BG90; E40, E41, E42; E50, E51, E53; N2, N4; R01, R12, R22, R46; Y02, Y13, Y18
As you may have guessed, our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamp. This week they are awarding 7 free digis to a random winner. 
Make sure you visit them and check out what they have to offer.

It's your turn now.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has in store for you.  You can check out the links on the sidebar.  I look forward to seeing what you create for us this week.  Have a great one!

24 comments:

  1. Oh My! I just called to see your FABulous Fun card..LOve your colours and this cute image...
    But,
    What a mammoth job you have! All those windows and all that work!..You will have to think positively Margaret..They will look stunning when they in and everything is back in place..
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card..love the sentiment. Best of luck with the new windows too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Fantastic card and love the sentiment. Seems I've said that before too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love the image and sentiment. Good luck with your windows!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like such a project! Our windows are orginal to the house and need to be done eventually, but it is a project among many. We need the bathroom done first and I have been dragging my feet as I think of the mess..ha.. Your furbabies will love their new perches when they are in! Love the card, she is so funny, and your coloring and papers go so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. The lady is too funny & perfect sentiment to match her:-) Good luck with your window project. It is very involved....but will be worth it in the end. Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Maggie - love the sentiment!! All the best with the windows and cats this weekend!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he he, ha ha ha...giggling at the sentiment! Super card for this theme!! You have such a talent for coloring and this image shows that off! Wishing you success with the windows and know that you'll be looking forward to getting everyone back home after the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure all the work will be worth it when your new windows are up!

    Pretty card! I love those BG papers, and her dress matched them perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HIlarious! What a fun card today!

    Blessings on those windows and all the wonderful work you're doing on your home! It will be absolutely lovely when finally finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it hun, great papers & layout as well!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just popping in to say "hello" and check out what you have been working on. This is such a cute card! If only the sentiment were true!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maggie, this card is both fun and pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! All the windows at once? That's quite a project. We had ours done over a period of time and that was bother enough. You'll love it when they're done, though. I just love your card today! It's cute and it does give me a laugh. I have some of these comical images from Bugaboo, and one is still awaiting color. You just reminded me. Thanks! I hope your window project is coming along nicely by now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL Such a great card! Love that sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did my husband draw that stamp for you? Lol This is how he looks at me:-) I love your color scheme and the layout is has just the right amount of details to keep the eyes focused on the image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card and great sentiment! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling card! The colors are so eye appealing- love the image with her cute sentiment!!! Here's to new windows and hoping it all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stopping by with a hello! I hope that you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute maggie!! i love the soft blue that you chose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. great card maggie. congrats on your win

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute! Great sentiment too, makes me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Too funny!!!! I love this one Maggie. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I am going to unsubscribe from getting your feed in my gmail account and add you to my daily feedblitz account. That way I get blog post all on one list to review and it comes in one email. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome pleats! If only we had enough money as we had checks! Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!