Her heart's desire is to someday be a professional dancer. She has been taking dance lessons since she was a little girl. I think she has a dance lesson of some sort every day which keeps her mom on the road a lot picking her up from school and getting her to and from her classes. She has 2 recitals every year - the year end one and then she also dances in Nutcracker at Christmas time.
- Image - My Favorite Things - Winter Recital
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Circle of Friendship
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Rose Romance; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Happy Day
- Accessories: flowers hand crocheted by a friend; Birthday charm - Oriental Trading Co.; Lace - Spare Parts - A Paper Studio; 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches; Nestabilities - Label Four; Brad is from my stash
- Copic Markers - B0000; E31, E33, E35, E37; E50, E51, E53; R81, R83, R85.
Color Me Creative - Celebrations
Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Wags N Whiskers - Girl Birthday
Jelly Park Challenges - Girly Girl
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamping for the Weekend - Die Cuts/Punches
Happy Campers - Use Lace
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes