Follow Me

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year and News

Happy New Year to all of you. 

I don't have a card to upload at the moment.  Well, I do, but that will come later today.  Right now I just wanted to share some exciting news with you with regard to my stamping and my blog.  If you look over to the left, you will see not 1, but 2 new badges.  I'm really excited about both of these opportunities and look forward to creating new things and stretching my mojo a little more this year.

First of all, I was invited to be on the Design Team for Bowdabra.  They make the greatest little tools to help you make bows.  I'm so bow challenged and their Mini Bowdabra has really been a great find for me.  You can check out the blog http://bowdabrablog.com/.  There are so many creative people out there.  I look forward to working with them and helping to bring the Bowdabra tools to many more just like me.

Also, Some months ago I started blogging and in conjunction with that I joined a couple blogging groups on Splitcoaststampers - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/.  Both have awesome members.  A member of one of those blogging groups decided to start her own challenge website and created Perfect Sentiments Challenge - http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/.  I started playing along with the challenges every week and really enjoyed it.  When Jennipher sent out a Design Team call, I applied and was requested to be a Guest Designer this past December which I did and had tons of fun with the challenges.  Now I've been asked to join the Design Team, and I'm really excited about this opportunity to work with these wonderful and talented ladies.  I'm sure I'll be able to learn so much more from them

I hope that you all keep following what I'm doing and that you will come play at Perfect Sentiments every Wednesday when the new challenge is posted or whenever you can.  Prizes are given randomly each week for one lucky participant and 3 participants can also have the opportunity to become one of the PSC Perfect 3. 

Also, come visit at Bowdabra and see what all the Design Team over there are doing.  They have some awesome creations.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll have a couple new posts up later today and tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy to have you as a member of our Bowdabra Design Team! I know that you will be an amazing addition to our team! ~ Sarah Forhan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!