Follow Me

Monday, January 9, 2012

Ballerina Snowglobe

Hello again.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  It was pretty busy here, but I still found some time to put together this card for The Outlawz Freebie Challenge and also the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challene No. 53.  This photo does not do her justice at all.  It look so much better IRL. 
The image is one created by Sandi Huggett over at The Outlawz.




I used SU Pear Pizazz for the card base.  I really love that color and seem to be going to it quite often.  The pattern paper is from Prima's Sparkling Spring paper pad.  Love, love, love this paper.  I'm going to be so sad when it's all gone.

The circle layer is matted on a piece of Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush which I cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Peony Die.  I colored the image with my Copic Markers and popped it up on dimensions over all the layers of pp.  The sentiment is stamped with SU Regal Rose on the PTI Sweet Blush and cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Nested Lacey Pennants Die.  Just to give it a little sparkle I added a little Recollections Glitter bling.

The Copics I used were B0000; E31, E34, E35; E50, E51; R20, R21, R22; Y11, Y13, Y18; W0, 0.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I do appreciate all of them.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie!
    What a cute card & I like that layout you used! Excellent work Hun & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, this is darling! What a great way to tie in the different designs - they work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design. I use Pear Pizzaz a lot too. I know this will be our last year for it so every time I place an order I add a package of it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!