Follow Me

Friday, July 28, 2023

Wonderful - CCC June

 Hi I'm back again today playing catch up for Creative Card Chicks for the June challenge. The images Terry sent were so cute that I didn't want to pass them up. Poor Terry. She ended up sending me this kit three times because the first two have gotten lost out in who knows where. Somehow they have never shown up at my house. Lucky for me, third time was a charm and I got her cute kit.

Materials Used:

  • Image - Penny Black, Wonderful
  • Sentiment - Whiff of Joy - Spring Sentiments
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Cardstock - SU Bordering Blue; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Echo Park, Smell the Flowers; In Full Bloom
  • Copic Markers - B0000, E25, E31, E35; E40, E42; G21, G24; R85; Y13, Y15

Great! All caught up.  Thanks Terry for the cute, fun kit. I still have some supplies to put to use.


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Maggie - so glad you eventually received the kit to be able to make this beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, the combination of everything is so cute! I would say I don't know what happens to mail sometimes, but then I hear about carriers dumping mail over a bank, or packages and mail being stolen. So many things can happen along the way. It has happened to me a few times. Maybe they'll show up eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!