Follow Me

Friday, July 28, 2023

Sail in the Direction of Your Dreams - CCC July

 Hello, my friends. Gosh, it's been awhile since I've posted a card for Creative Card Chicks. I missed June, but I plan to catch up on that one. This post is for the July challenge which we received from Sue (stampinspooky). Sue sent us the card kit with all the supplies except for the cardstock used for the base and mats. 

Materials Used:

  • Image - Stampin Up - Sailing Home
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up - High Tide
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Midnight Muse
  • Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Come Sail Away
  • Accessories - SU - Real Red Ribbon; anchor - Sue's stash
  • Copic Markers - B0000, B24; E0000, E11, E40

Thanks for the fun kit, Sue. I still have some supplies left that I need to use up on more cards.


2 comments:

  1. A stunning card Maggie - love how you have used the anchor embellishment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! It would be perfect for retirement or for anyone embarking on a new endeavor. A younger friend of mine sold everything here and moved to Wales to open an inn and restaurant. Can you imagine?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!