Follow Me

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Thank You

 Hello friends. I hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend with safe celebrations. I had a quiet day yesterday studying for an exam for this week's nutrition class. I just hope I can remember half of what I've read through the last three weeks. There's going to be a lot of studying this week. 

I did have some time to get this card done for the Challenge Your Stash challenge over on SCS (Splitcoast Stampers). Each month there is a hostess who picks the theme and then we all make a card to go along with the theme using only items in our stash. This month the hostess was Sharon (smadson) and her theme was "to make May Day baskets and put them on the porches. Weave something or put a basket on your card."


 Here is my card. I was in such a rush this weekend that I neglected to write everything down that I used to make this. I do know that the images were from Papertrey Ink, Thank You Florals and Vase Collection stamp sets with matching dies. I love having dies that go along with my stamps to save all that fussy cutting. I used my Stampin Up stamp pads for the basket and my Copic markers to color the flowers and added some sequins from my stash to finish it off. I love using flowers for my cards so this was a lot of fun.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Maggie - love your background paper and that image is a sweet one
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, this is so pretty! Lovely bouquet of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Maggie. The background definitely looks like basket weave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm behind again. Life can be challenging, but here now and loving this card! The stamps are so fun and the gingham adds even more cheer. Good luck with everything on your studies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!