Follow Me

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Thinking of You - IAS #143

 Good morning my friends. Happy Sunday. I hope you are having a great weekend. Mine has been pretty good except for a tumble I took when I went to get my car inspected yesterday. There was a heavy plastic reflector on the ground close to where I parked my car which I didn't notice. That is, until my right foot stubbed into it and I went down on my left hand and left knee. I do have a small injury to my left hand, a larger injury to my left knee and also ripped my good black jeans. Also, got a big bruise on my left hip and some muscle aches and pains along my left side. Thankfully, I didn't break anything since my doctors cautious me all the time to be careful so I don't break any bones. So recovering from that. 

I do have a card to share with you today. I seldom have a card that I can use for a sympathy card in a pinch. I think this one would fit the bill. This was made for the International Art & Soul challenge. Each challenge theme is picked by one of the Design Team members. This fortnight's challenge theme is Wood/Trees and was picked by Mimi. This was not too hard to put together and not much coloring done except that I had to color the green and brown of the tree separately before stamping it on paper. Then I fussy cut the tree out and added the sentiment.



Materials Used:

  • Image - Stampin Up - Thoughts and Prayers
  • Sentiment - Same as image
  • Ink - Stampin Up - Chocolate Chip, Glorius Green
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Whisper White, Glorius Green
  • Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Carte Postale
  • Accessories - Memory Box grass die

No coloring was done with this card. I hope you will pop on over to IAS and see all the great creations that the rest of the Design Team have recreated to inspire you. While there, join in the fun and let's see your wood/trees designs. Have a great week.


3 comments:

  1. Oh so sorry to hear you had a tumble Maggie - that sounds rather nasty!
    Love your card, it is so serene and would be a good one for a sympathy card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maggie! Great card and perfect for a sympathy card. So glad you didn't break anything! It still hurts though, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, geez, Maggie! I'm sorry about your fall. We have to be more careful these days. I'm sure I won't be able to handle many more falls on my knees. I'm glad you didn't break anything. I've always thought this was the prettiest stamp set for sympathy cards. It's good to have one or more on hand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!