Follow Me

Friday, September 30, 2022

Autumn Blessing Girl - CYS

 Hello again. Seems I have another card to share today. I'm a little late in posting this one. It's for the Challenge Your Stash challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I was supposed to post it on September 28, but when I went to do that I realized I had done a card for the October theme and not for September, so back to the drawing board (or craft table). Each month there is a different hostess and she picks the theme for the month. Then we all make a card according to the theme, but we use items that are in our stash already so no new supplies are used. This month our hostess was Vickie Y and her them was Autumn Leaves.


 Materials Used:

  • Image - Bugaboo - Autumn Blessing Girl
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up - Painted Harvest
  • Card Stock - Stampin Up - Pumpkin Pie; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Carta Bella - Hello Autumn
  • Accessories  - Die cut leaves; Martha Stewart Leaf Punch
  • Copic Markers - E21, E23, E25; E50, E51; G21, G28; N0; Y13, Y18; YR04, YR07, YR21

This was a fun challenge and easy to put together once I decided on an image to use. Sorry that Bugaboo is no longer in business. She had some great designs and some that you will see from time to time on my blog.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Time to Craft - Autumn Colors

6 comments:

  1. Your Autumn Blessing Girl is awesome. Great polka dots on this card; goes great with theme. I like the sentiment too. Hugs, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Maggie - love the image and how you have coloured her - the over all look of the card is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, your card is so pretty - love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this is and super coloring! I love Bugaboo and miss them a lot. I still have some I haven't colored yet and many I'd like to print and color again. What a beautiful fall card this is, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card- love your colors and coloring as well! Sweet autumn card- love the image and the pretty aautumn leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love the colours you've used on this.

    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!