Follow Me

Friday, September 23, 2022

Have a Heavenly Day - Creative Card Chicks

 Hello my friends. I hope you've had a great week and a great weekend to come. I've been rather busy the last two weeks. Classes have started again so they have been keeping me very busy - Business Applications (Excel) and Intro to Humanities. So far I've been doing very well.

I have a card to share with you today. It is for Creative Card Chicks challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month there is a hostess who sends out a card kit to all the other members and everyone makes up at least one card just from the items that are sent out to them. This month, I was the hostess to send out the kit. It used colors that I don't normally use, so I hope everyone enjoyed playing with the images and embellishments I sent.

Materials Used:

  • Image and Sentiment - Inky Antics - Birthday Wishes
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Crisp Canteloupe; XPress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Beyond the Garden
  • Accessories - Ribbon - Stampin Up Peekaboo Peach; Petaloo flower; bling and slide charm from my stash; Stickles glitter glue; gold metallic pen
  • Copic Markers - BV20, E23; E50, E51; E43; YR01, YR02, YR04; YG61, YG63

That's all for today. I hope to get back here soon. I do have another card for Sunday, so stay tuned.


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Maggie - love your colour choice!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, this is so pretty - I love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute and sweet this is! I'm smiling all over! You're keeping your hands and brain busy -- that's good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!