Follow Me

Friday, July 22, 2022

Hello Sunshine - Creative Card Chicks

 Hello again, my friends. I'm back with another card today. This one is made for the SCS Creative Card Chicks Monthly Challenge. Each month the hostess sends out a card kit to the rest of the group and we all make a card from it. It's always great to see what everyone else does with the same ingredients. This month our hostess was Roxie and she sent us all the same little stamp set that we were to use plus papers and embellishments to use. 

Right now I cannot locate the envelope all this came in so I'm not totally sure what everything is. The stamp set is from Hampton Arts - Jillbean Soup and included the sentiment and the clouds as well as the sun image. I also did not write down the recipe for this since all the information is with the kit that Roxie sent. Now to find it. I've been cleaning up and organizing in my craft room this past week, so I know it's there somewhere. I used a medium size circle die to cut out the middle of the sun image and then cut a circle of the orangey yellow to go behind it. I mounted a strip of yellow cardstock ovr the flower paper and then mounted the sun on it and fussy cut the cloud and added it with a pop up dimensional. The sentiment was stamped using Stampin Up ink.  Thanks Roxie for the fun kit and the great stamp set.


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful 'summery' card Maggie - I thought you would have had enough sunshine for now :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A daffodil sun! I love it! Cute paper in the background, too. What a cheerful card to send!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I'm cracking my envelope open in a few minutes and see what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!