Follow Me

Monday, March 28, 2022

Spring Flowers Birthday

 Hello again. I'm back with another card today. This one is for the Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month there is a hostess who picks the theme for the month. Each of the members then makes a card to go with the theme and we post them on the 28th of the month. I actually had a different card that I made that was more "springy" but I realized that it was from a new to me stamp set and not from my stash, so I chose another card that I had made that I think can go along with the theme. It's spring flowers combined with a birthday theme.

Image - Art Impressions

Sentiment -  Art Impressions

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock - Stampin Up Regal Rose

Designer Paper

Accessories - Classic Oval Die, Scallop Oval Die, Petaloo Flowers, ribbon from my stash

Copic Markers - R81, R83, R85, E50, E53, E55; Y15, Y19, Y28, C0


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smile this fabulous card gave me Maggie - such a fun image and sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Maggie. You fun image is so cute surrounded by the spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the funny sentiment! Great card! Hugs, Maggine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, this card makes me smile. Cute and humorous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, ha! This stamp and sentiment are hilarious! I sure understand about the Weight Watcher points. Love your card, Maggie! I'm sorry to once again be so far behind in getting here to visit. Life just keeps happening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pairing of colors. Sentiment fits the image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!