Follow Me

Friday, March 4, 2022

Kisses For You - Creative Card Chicks

 Hello Friends, I hope you are all doing well. We've had some really pretty days lately, but it's not here to stay. I know that cold is still on the way. I'm so over winter and quite ready for Spring. It's been a crazy month and I'm a week late getting this card posted. 

This card is for the Splitcoast Stampers group - Creative Card Chicks. Each month the hostess puts together a card kit and sends it to all the other members. Then we each make at least one card from the kit and post it on the 21st of each month. Yes, I'm late. This month our hostess was our leader, Suzy. She sent us a kit for Valentine's Day. I'm not sure mine came out exactly how I expected it to. I was trying to make a box of chocolates. You know, like Forest Gump says, "Life is just a box of chocolates."

Kit Includes:

Images and Sentiment: Inky Antics Chocolate

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Designer Paper: The Paper Studio

Accessories: - Ribbon - stash, Copic Markers

That's about it. I love this group and look forward to another year with fun kits to play with.

 



4 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! Cute stamps and a really "sweet" card! I don't know how you find time to stamp at all, but I love it when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that looks so sweet Maggie - love the chocolates and how you have used them. A gorgeous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and sweet card! Perfect images and fun card design for a Forest Gump themed card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!