Follow Me

Monday, March 14, 2022

Happy Easter - IAS #129

 Hello my friends. Happy Monday. Yes, I'm a day late getting this posted. Just procrastination yesterday and today I spent 90% of my day working on my 2021 income tax return. I do it myself with online software and I always use two different ones because they don't all work the same. I want to use the one that gives me the best deductions and the biggest refund! I'll look them both over again tomorrow and then decide which one to file. 

I do have a card to share today for International Art & Soul. The them for this fortnight is Easter Chicks or Rabbits. I love them both and it was hard to decide, but I decided that this image was so cute and needed to be used. Besides that, it has chicks and rabbits!




Materials Used:

  • Image - Whimsey Stamps, Easter Bunny
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - So Saffron
  • Designer Paper - Wild Rose - Poet's Kitchen
  • Accessories - Flowers, Petaloo, Die - Nestabilities, Fabric Lace, Stash
  • Copic Markers - E000, E04, E11, E31, E33; R21, R32; V01, V04; Y04, Y08, Y19

That's it for today. I hope you'll pop on over to the IAS Challenge blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has created. Some cute stuff over there. Come join in the fun and you could be the Winner or one of the Top 3. It's all in fun.


4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous image and a beautiful card Maggie - love it
    All the best with the tax returns
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, this is such a sweet card. Precious image and so many beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most ideal and adorable Easter card! The image is precious and your design and coloring so pretty. Good luck with your taxes. There's something new every year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Maggie, this card is absolutely wonderful. Your coloring is beautiful. The layout is perfect and the added flowers make it perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!