Follow Me

Monday, January 3, 2022

Santa and His Reindeer

 Hello again, my friends. Here I am again today with some more of my card kit Christmas cards. This kit came from Terry Serman. She sent images and also cut out images and loads of embellishments to use. I had such fun with this kit. 

All cards were made using  Wplus9 Santa's Reindeer images; designer paper Carta Bella Merry Christmas.

Card No. 1 - Stampin Up cardstock - Mossy Meadow; bling and washi tape - Terry's stash; Copic Markers - E33, E35, E37; G21; N10, R17, R46.


 Card No. 2 - Cardstock - Stampin Up Bashful Blue and silver glitter cardstock; Copic Markers, E50, E51, E53; N10, R17, R27; Y18.

 

Card No. 3 - Stampin Up cardstock- Real Red; Copic Markers E33, E35, E37; N10; R46; Y18

 Card No. 4 - This one is similar to a card that Terry included in her kit. Cardstock - Stampin Up Whisper White, Handsome Hunter; Copic Markers - B0000; E21, E22, E25; E50, E51, E53; N10, G24; R00, R17, R27; Y19

That's all for today. Thanks so much Terry for a great card kit. I still have some images left that I intend to use.


2 comments:

  1. WOW - four cards from the one kit - well done Maggie, and they are lovely cards too!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!