Follow Me

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Christmas Birds and Bunnies

 Hello my friends. Happy Sunday evening. It's the day after the New Year started. I spent most of the day taking down decorations from around the house and off the tree packing everything away in their crates. I tried to be more organized with everything so I hope I have an easier time next year getting it all back out again. I'm so glad that I purchased a plastic crate a few years ago to pack away the tree ornaments. It's large and has three layers with dividers to keep them all separate so they don't get broken. It makes it so easy to put away and bring out. I had a couple of Christmas movies on while I worked and that made the time go by faster. 

Now I'm playing catch up with all the cards I made over the month of December for my Christmas cards. I found that I didn't have enough from what I made through the year. Lucky for me I was in a card swap group where we got to choose our theme for the card kits that the other members sent to us and my theme was Christmas. So I got all my kits out and made a bunch of Christmas cards.  Here are the first two. I'll have a few posts over the next several days getting them all on my blog.

This kit was from Tracie (taclary on SCS). She sent me a stamp set and tons of embellishments to use. I made one card with the birds and one with the bunnies. I neglected to write down what designer paper she sent.



Materials used:

  • Images - Stampendous, Birds and Bunnies
  • Card 2 Sentiment - wooden cut outs
  • Cardstock #1 - Stampin Up Wasabi; Card #2 - Stampin Up Bordering Blue
  • Ink  - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories - Frantage White; White liquid applique; Snowflake sequins, red flower sequins; poinsettia; ribbon; Nestabilities round die, scallop round die.
  • Copic Markers; E000, E04, E07, E08, E13, E23; E30; G12, G21; R05, R14, R17, R37; N04, Y18

I will most likely be using this set again this coming year to make up some more cards. I love the images. Wishing you a very blessed and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Maggie - that must have been a fabulous kit to use
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, these are so adorable! I'm happy to be catching up on my visiting and hope to do a better job of it now. You never know what curves Life will throw at you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!