Follow Me

Monday, January 3, 2022

Noel Christmas

 Hello again my friends. It's Monday late afternoon. I was able to finish taking my tree down and now everything is packed away until next time. I did pull out just a couple of things that I haven't used in a few years that I'm going to donate to an organization. 

I've got some more cards to share. These cards were from a card kit from Darlene (luvcardmaking on SCS). Her stamp set and pattern paper was from Craft Consortium. I made one more card, but unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of it. Sorry, Darlene. Also, the one with NOEL on it was put on a card base with a dp of my own. 



 These were pretty easy to put together. Both use Stampin Up Real Red cardstock for the card base. Card #1 has the Craft Consortium designer paper. I also used the Nestabilities oval die and Lacey scallop oval die mounted over a strip of ribbon included in the kit and then added the poinsettia flowers along the bottom. The only Copic markers were R46 and G21.

Card #2 used the same stamp set which was cut with another Nestabilities die. I added a few red stars and a bow made with Stampin Up Real Red cardstock. Lucky they were easy to make. Thanks Darlene for the fun card kit.



1 comment:

  1. What lovely Christmas cards Maggie - great use of the kit
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!