Follow Me

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Remembrance - IAS

 Good morning, my friends. I hope you are having a great Sunday. The sun is shining here even though the temps are a little on the chilly side. Did you all remember to turn back your clocks? I did, but my kitties were still on daylight savings time. I'm sure they'll get used to it soon enough.

Today I have a card to share with you for International Art & Soul, which is a challenge just for the fun of it. We love to make crafts and share them with our friends. I hope that you'll come and join us and let us see what you can make. Today is the start of challenge no. 121.  Our challenge this fortnight is Remembrance and has been chosen by DT member Sall. This was so appropriate since we celebrate Veteran's Day this month.




 

This was a pretty easy card to make once I chose my image. The design just sort of came together.

Materials Used:

Image and Sentiment - Stampin Up. Bloom With Hope

Cardstock - Stampin Up Real Red and Gold Foil; Xpress It Blending Card

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

Stampendous - Frantage glitter and embossing powder - white

Copic markers - G21, G24; B0000, B000; N6; R14, R24, R37

I hope to see your creations remembering someone from your life. Come join us.

 



1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm late as all get out but, yes, we did turn back our clocks and Wally and LuLu are confused, too. They definitely know when dinner is supposed to be! A lovely card with the flowers and frantage and white embossing. The sentiment is very nice for a remembrance or sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!