Follow Me

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Holiday Filigree - Carol's Card Kit

 Good morning my friends. I hope that you are enjoying a lovely Sunday morning. The weather's a little chilly here, but the sun is shining and it will be a beautiful day. 

Today I have a few cards to share with you. I am a member of a card kit group on Splitcoast Stampers. At the start of the year, each member picks a month to receive card kits from the other members. They also pick the theme for their kit. Then during your month you receive all the kits from the other members and make cards from them. My month this year was October and my theme was Christmas. What a great way to get Christmas cards made. My first kit that I'm showcasing is from Carol (momcgw). So far I have made two cards from this kit.


The images and sentiment no. 2 are from Inkadinkadoo - Holiday Filigree. Inks used were Stampin Up Handsome Hunter and Baked Brown Sugar. Card stock was included in the kit. Designer paper was from the Pebbles, Merry Merry collection. Copic Marker for No. 1 was Y18. 

Accessories: No. 1 - The Paper Studio - red bling; Crafter's Square - Red glitter tag. The brown ribbon was also included in the kit.

Thanks Carol for a great kit. I'm sure I'll use this set again.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Maggie - I particularly loke the filigree tree
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome seGreat jobt of cards you made from the kit I sent. I love them both. Love how creative you are. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, fun stuff in this kit! Love the swirly tree and the filigree deer. Cute papers on the second card. You know how I love that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!