Follow Me

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Hotwheels Vintage Sports - CYS

 Hi, my friends and happy Friday eve. Are you all ready for Trick or Treating this weekend? We don't have any small children on our block anymore so I'm not expecting anyone to come to my door and haven't prepared anything either. Our church did a Trunk and Treat on Wednesday night so the kids did have something to dress up for.

I do have a card to share with you today. I made this card some time ago and I cannot find where I wrote down the ingredients for it. I know that the image is from Lili of the Valley and it's called Vintage Sports. The cardstock looks to be Stampin Up Real Red and the few sequins I used are also from Stampin Up. I used my Copic markers to color the image, but have no idea what colors I used. Sorry. I need to do better with writing down my supplies.

I made this card for the Splitcoast Stampers Challenge Your Stash group. The idea is to use only items we have in our stash to make our cards and not go out and make any new purchases for it. Our hostess for this month was Sue (stampinspooky) and her theme was to make a masculine card with at least one layer and to use an embellishment. I think I nailed all three of those requirements. I call it Hotwheels!



3 comments:

  1. Nice on Maggie - the red car is great, and I love the attached balloons :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, this is so playful and fun. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did nail it! This card is a classic for any boy. Not sure what will happen for Halloween here. There's more activity around the corner where the streetlights are. Our street is very dark at night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!