Follow Me

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Celebrate You - IAS

 Hello, my friends. It's Wednesday which means I am very late with getting my post done for International Art & Soul. It should have gone live on Sunday, but life gets in the way sometimes. The theme this fortnight was to use mostly orange and yellow which was chosen by DT member CG. I had a time with this challenge until I came across this pattern paper and thought it went very well with the theme. I chose the image which is a new one that I've purchased because I'm always in need of a birthday card and there are so many in October.




Materials Used:

Image - My Favorite Things - Birthday Cutie

Sentiment - Same as image

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock - StampE5in Up Soft Suede

Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Reunion collection

Accessories  - flowers from my stash; border punch; Scallop Oval die

Copic Markers - B0000; E23, E25;  E50, E51, E53; Y13, Y15, Y18, Y26; YR02, YR04; YR20, YR21


That's all for today. I hope you will pop on over to the IAS challenge blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has created to inspire you and while you're there, add your mostly yellow and orange creation. You could be the Winner or one of the Top 3.



4 comments:

  1. A great result Maggie - your wee cutie is beautifully coloured
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely image and super sentiment. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, that little girl is so darn cute! It's funny that I have a whole bunch of birthdays in October, too. Also Halloween... so lots of card to send! Love this, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!