Follow Me

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Happy Anything - Challenge Your Stash

 Hello, my friends. Happy weekend. It is for us here in Texas who are not feeling any effects from Hurricane Ida. I pray for those in Louisiana who are in its path and pray that they will be kept safe.

I am back today to share a card for the Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoast Stampers. For this challenge we make a card to go along with the theme of the month chosen by one of our members. Then we each make a card for that theme using only items we already have. We are not to go out and buy anything new to finish our card. This month I was the hostess and my theme was to use dies or punches - no stamps. Most all of my friends know that I love flowers and butterflies. I've had this die and paper in my stash for a very long time an it all just went together and easy since I didn't have to do any stamping.


I called it Happy Anything because I didn't put the rest of the sentiment on the card front. You can put anything you like on the inside like birthday or anniversary or anything else you want. I used Stampin Up Dusty Durango card stock for the mat and the die cuts. The designer paper is Authentic Delightful collection. I'm not sure where the dies came from. I keep a book with samples, but this one didn't have a name next to it. I used some bling from Studio 18 to finish off the card.

Off to see what the rest of the group came up with. Stay safe.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous die cut you have used on this pretty card Maggie
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, this is a beauty with the die-cut butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors!! Great card, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really super pretty paper with the butterflies! I absolutely love the color combo here. Nice for fall or anytime of year! I keep a lot of blank cards or cards with generic greetings because I never seem to have all of what I need in any particular category.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful die cut and wonderful DP too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!