Hello, my friends. It has been a busy couple of weeks and I am very late getting this card posted for Creative Card Chicks. Our post date is the 21st-23rd. I had an unexpected, but pleasant, visit from my daughter who lives in California. It was great to see her and her husband. We had last been together for Christmas in 2019, before the pandemic hit so I missed my trip to see her for Thanksgiving in 2020. We had a great time together with my other daughter and her family that live here in Texas. Visiting kept me from getting my card uploaded.
Creative Card Chicks is a group on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month we have a hostess who makes up a card kit of images, designer paper, and embellishments and sends it out to the rest of the members of our group. Our hostess for August was Terry and she sent fun images of a tower of cupcakes to make a party card.
- Image - Taylored Expressions - Sweet Tooth Tower
- Sentiment - Taylored Expressions - Sweet Tooth Tower
- Cardstock - Stampin Up; Neenah Solar Crest Super Smooth White
- Designer Paper - American Crafts, Photo Play/Make Some Noise
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Doodlebug Sequins; Ribbon - Stampin Up
- Copic Markers - B00, B02; E23, E25, E27; E40; G21, G24; R11, R35, R81; Y13, Y17; YG07
Oh what a 'sweet' card Maggie. Love how you have used the contents of the kit you were sentReplyDelete
Maggie, there is so much sweetness on this pretty cupcake card!ReplyDelete
Love the cupcake tower and that perfect sentiment. As always, it is colored beautifully, Maggie.ReplyDelete
It sure is a cute stamp and paper combo for this fun birthday card. I like the sentiment that goes with it, too. The visit with your daughter was well worth a late upload! Here in Oregon we're in worse shape COVID-wise than we were before. My family and friends are vaccinated, but still playing it safe. Thankfully we're all close enough to visit.ReplyDelete