Follow Me

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Merry Christmas - Blue and Gold

Hello, my friends and Happy New Year. It is the second day of 2020. I hope you are all enjoying the new year and that many blessings come to you throughout. I know I am looking forward to a better year to come.

Right now I am catching up on cards that should have been made and posted in 2019. This one is for the Challenge Your Stash challenge on splitcoast stampers. Our hostess was Barb (barbaralynn) and her theme was to make a card with no stamping but using dies. This was my final Christmas card for 2019.
Materials Used:
  • Dies - Stampin Up, Delicate Ornaments, and Merry Christmas
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Shimmery White; Whisper White; gold metallic
  • Designer Paper - Don't remember where this came from. It was in a 6 x 6 paper pack that I've put away, I'll have to dig it out to see. 
  • Accessories - Gold metallic thread.
That's all for today. I still have a couple things to catch up on, but life is busy.

3 comments:

  1. Maggie, this looks so elegant with the rich blue and the sparkly gold. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning and elegant card Maggie - love the sparkle you have achieved with the gold glitter paper/card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very elegant with the blue and gold! I love the glitter peeking through the pattern on the ornament. I can't imagine a life that's not busy! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!