Follow Me

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Christmas Recycled - IAS #75

Hello, my friends and Happy Sunday! I hope you are all doing well wherever you are. I know some of you will be dealing with cold weather - snow and ice. Yuck! It's a bit chilly here, but glad to have a nice warm house.

Today I have another 2020 Christmas card to share with you for International Art & Soul. The theme for this fortnight is to Recycle. Yes, use any medium to recycle something and be creative. Check out what the rest of the Design Team has created for your inspiration.





Materials Used:
  • Image - Recycled Christmas tag
  • Sentiment - 
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler
  • Designer Paper - Teresa Collins Santa's List collection
  • Ink - Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler
  • Accessories - Stampin Up Window punch
 I received this tag on a Christmas gift from my oldest daughter. I love the sparkle and decided to repurpose it to be another Christmas card. I hope that you will pop on over to International Art & Soul and check out the rest of the design team creations. Have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely jolly Santa tag has made a perfect Christmas card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and clever! I never would have thought of using my tags on a card .

    Thanks for the inspiration

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm - I did not photograph anyof my Christmas cards this year - pity as any one would have been great for this challenge.
    Love how you have used the santa image Maggie
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card - way to go with the recycling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no way you could throw out this darling tag! It makes a perfect Christmas card! Good going on the 2020 Christmas cards. I haven't made a single one yet, but hopefully soon. Just needed a break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!