Happy Birthday - IAS #57
Good morning and Happy Sunday! It's a beautiful day in H Town. Sorry about those of you that are having snow. My butterflies are doing well. I have five in my hutch that are ready to emerge and have already released six that were outside the hutch. Everyday I find a few more lurking in the garden and I transplant them into the hutch for safety. I have not see any wasps around yet, but have been plagues with slugs so I'm looking for ways to rid the garden of those pests.
Today I have a card I made back last year that I have never blogged and it was perfect for the International Art and Soul challenge for this fortnight for Birthdays!
I hope you will pop on over to IAS and see what the rest of the Design Team has created. These ladies are fabulous. Join in the fun. You could be the winner or picked as one of the Top 3.
- Image - Lili of the Valley - Presents
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Happiest Birthday Wishes
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Raspberrry Ripple and Glimmer Paper
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Picture Perfect Party
- Accessories - Stampin Up - sequins; ribbon from my stash
- Copic Markers - B12, B14; C00, C1, C3, C5; E000, E00, E34, E35, E37; G40, G43; RV17, RV19; Y11, Y15, Y19, Y38
This card is so cute! I love the background and the image is adorable.ReplyDelete
What a beautiful, cheerful card - so full of joy!ReplyDelete
Gosh, it's darling and colored so cute! Surprised you never blogged it. I'm glad to hear your Monarchs are doing so well. I use Sluggo for slugs and snails, but only the kind that won't hurt the birds, dogs, cats, squirrels. I'm very particular about that.ReplyDelete
What a sweet card Maggie -love the candle image to the side!ReplyDelete