Follow Me

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Easter Egg Tree - IAS #56

Good morning and Happy Sunday. We have been having some beautiful weather. I was actually able to work outside yesterday digging up clover from my flower beds so I could get Spring planting done. It took most of the day with time outs to east the knees and back.. I was going to have the lawn guy do it, but decided I didn't want to wait; I'd rather have him come and do the planting which he will do on Tuesday. Not to be fooled, our temps are down in the high 40's this morning!!! Feels like 44*.

The days are flying by. I'm just a little late getting my post up for International Art & Soul this fortnight. Thank you to Hazel for reminding me. For my card, I used another Card Shower kit that I received back in January from our Hostess Heather. It was a fun kit. I did put on it Happy Spring since I had just made an Easter card. Hopefully it will feel like Spring next Sunday when it is Easter.

Materials Used:
  • Image - Your Next Stamp, Easter Egg Tree
  • Sentiment - ?
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Kiwi Kiss
  • Designer Paper - Stampin Up English Garden
  • Accessories - Ribbon, circle punch, Stampin Up scallop punch
  • Copic Markers B00, E04, E07, E21, E23; BG23; G21, G242; V25, Y19, and YR68
 That's it for today. I hope you will stop on by and see what the rest of the design team has created and you may want to play along with us. You could be one of the Top 3 or the winner to add our widget to your blog. Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. This card is super cute! I love the embossing .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Maggie - love the colour combination that you have used
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute stamp! Fresh colors and pretty paper with it, too. Wish some beautiful weather would come our way. Barely a day without rain. I managed to plant some flower pots one day, but that's about it. Enjoy every moment of sunshine, even if it's a little chilly. Happy upcoming Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the colour combo of the card Maggie and the super image of the tree with eggs on it, a fab unity of Easter and Spring rolled into one :) :) Love and hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!