Follow Me

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Frog Princess - IAS #55

Hello my friends.  Happy Sunday. I hope the weather is good where you are. We are experiencing late winter temps. A shock to wake up to temps in the 40's when it's been high 70's lately. I'm about done with Winter.

I have a few cards to share with you. This is No. 1. This is made for International Art & Soul. Our theme this fortnight is CAS With Blue. Once I decided on the image to use, it didn't take long to put this together. It is from a kit I received in a swap that I take part in - the Card Shower Swap on SCS. Each month one of the members is the Hostess and everyone else sends a kit to her. I was lucky to be the first Hostess this year and received many great swap kits. This care is made with one that I received from Michelle (ticketbelle).







Image - Your Next Stamp - Little Darling Frog Princess
Ink - Gina K - Amalgam Ink
Designer Paper  - Kathy Davis
Accessories - Die, SU Label Punch; sequins, Arteza gold gel pen, pearls
Copic Markers - B12, B16; E50, E51, E53; R21, R22; Y11, Y21, Y23

That's it. I hope you'll hop on over to the IAS blog and join in the fun. Easy, peasy.  You could be the winner or one of the Top 3.

5 comments:

  1. She is just too cute! I want her for a granddaughter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm done with winter, too, but at least it has warmed up a bit here. We've had some very pretty days, but rainy today. This is a darling little princess! I didn't notice the frog at first, but that makes it all the more adorable. Your Next Stamp has some really cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love blue for feminine cards. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Maggie, your kits are certainly handy :) Love this wee image :) hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image is lovely and your CAS card looks great in blue. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!