Follow Me

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fairy Wish

This is a card I made using a digi image from The Outlawz.  It's so much fun to get new free images from them every 2 weeks.  Always have something to play with. 
Image - The Outlawz colored with Copic markers
Sentiment - Stampin Up - Think Big stamped with SU Lavendar Lace
Cardstock - Stampin Up Bashful Blue and Darling Daffodil.  White - Copic Blending Paper
Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Lilykate Rain adn Pansy.  I love this paper.
Ribbon - from my stash
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Modern Romance.

I used stickles on her wings using a small paint brush and putting small amounts on the brush and then brushing it onto the image.

Copics I used were:  B0000, B00, B21, B23, B34; E000, E31, E33, E35; E50, E51, E53; BV0000, BV00, BV02; Y11, Y13, Y15, Y18; YG01, YG03, YG11, YG21, W00

I am also submitting this for the February challenge at The Sweet Shop.  Here is the sketch we were to use.

Thanks again for stopping by and leaving a comment.  I appreciate your time to do so.  Hope you have a great week.

13 comments:

  1. Darling card Maggie. Love the sweet image and the touch of sparkle on it. The flowers are so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and sweet! Love the image and all the shimmer of her wings! Such pretty flowers too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable & I do love that sketch you followed! Very nice work Maggie & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sketch and the image is super cute. You did a great job on it!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so Sweet & Adorable! Love the Darling image and pretty flower embellies too! So glad you could join us at the Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and beautiful card! I love the soft colors and sparkle. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and pretty with a sweet sweet image all so magical looking love the sparkle love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww such adorable card ♥ Love the soft colors and the shimmering of the wings...
    The added delicate flowers complete this beauty very well.TFS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie, I love the stickles on her wings. I always forget about my stickles!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So soft and pretty! Love the sparkle on her wings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your interpretation of the Sketch challenge! Great job on the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this shimmery image and great card! The soft colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!