Time for Spring cleaning too - clean out the closet of Winter clothes and get the Summer ones put in. As I was working on the laundry, my dryer quit putting out heat to actually dry the clothes. Ugh! Hopefully I'll be able to get it fixed soon.
Well, Sunday means it's time for another challenge over at One Stitch at a Time and our theme for this fortnight challenge is Anything Goes for a Special Lady. It's up to you to decide who that is - could be a mom, grandmother, sister, daughter, etc. My card did not turn out the way that I had all set out in my mind at first, but I am pleased with how it finished up.
- Image - Sentimental Susan - Otter This World
- Sentiment - Sentimental Susan - Otter This World Sentiment
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up - Red Riding Hood
- Designer Paper - Bo Bunny - Blast Off Collection
- Accessories - Marvy - Large Oval Punch; Ribbon and stars from my stash
- Copic Markers - W0, W1, W2, W3
Hop on over to the OSAAT Challenge blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has to inspire you. I hope you'll come on and join in the fun. You could be the winner or one of our Top 3.