Now on to my card. It certainly is NOT cold here in H Town this time of the year, so do you think that having a challenge of Christmas in July can get us in the holiday spirit? That's what it is over at Creative Knockouts this week. I hope this will motivate me to get some more Christmas cards going or I won't have any to send out this year.
Here's an upclose shot of the image.
- Image - Dilly Beans - Amalia's Christmas Lights
- Sentiment - Stampin Up Holly Jolly Rub Ons
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up Be of Good Cheer
- Accessories: Bling, snowflake & brad from my stash; Lace - Wild Orchid Crafts; 1 1/4" round punch; Nestabilities Classic Circle Die; Crystal Effects; Cricut Die Cut Winter Lace Cartridge; Stampendous Frantage Shabby White
- Copic Markers: B000, B12, B45; C8; E50, E51, E53; G00, G07, G14; N1, N5, N7, N9; R22, R24, R27; Y11, Y13, Y18; Y32, Y35, Y38
Now it's your turn. Hope you'll come play with us this week