Follow Me

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Some Birthday Cards

 Good morning. Happy Saturday. I wish I could say it had warmed up here and to many of you it might seem warm (53*) but to me it's still cold.

Last year I bought two card kits from Club Scrap - Legacy and Regatta. I thought the Regatta cards would be good for masculine cards and the Legacy for females. I'm just getting around to posting these and the kits contained all the supplies, so nothing from my stash and no stamping or coloring.







One of the things I like about these was the different folds that they used in some of the cards. I also liked the sentiment "Congratulations on being born." Just a few fun cards to share. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you shared them. They look like great kits, running the gamut from masculine to feminine. I might even like the masculine cards best. I'm laughing over that sentiment on the first two cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful results from the kits Maggie - they certainly take you out of your comfort zone, and you have really aced these
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!