Follow Me

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Partridge in a Pear Tree - Power Poppy

 Hi my friend, Just thought I'd pop on and share another card I did for the Power Poppy Blossom Challenge for this month. I'm getting it in just under the wire since the last day to enter is today. I made this a couple weeks ago, but then decided to submit the Mittens card. After thinking about it, I thought I'd submit this one too. The challenge this month was to use gold, silver, or shimmer. I used a gold Wink of Stella on the pears and a silver gel pen on the teapot. They are hard to see in the photo.

Materials:

  • Image - Power Poppy, Partridge in a Pear Tree
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up So Saffron, Gold glitter stock
  • Designer Paper - Bo Bunny, Silver and Gold Collection
  • Accessories - Stampin Up - Gold Glitter twine; silver gel pin, Wink of Stella gold
  • Copic Markers - B000, B00; C1, C2; E23; G21; R14, R24; Y11, Y15; YR24 

That's it for today.

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:

Power Poppy - The Blossom Challenge-Gold, Silver, or Shimmer
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Always Anything Goes
We Love Stamping - Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Such a very pretty image and beautifully coloured, many thanks for joining in with our Christmas themes at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, I really like the glittery border for the image. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous image Maggie, and so beautifully coloured and mounted. It fits our challenge at We Love Stamping perfectly - thank you for sharing it there with us
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous Power Poppy card! You did a wonderful job on this, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Maggie!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I bet it really shines in real life. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm singing that song now!!! Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy's Blossom Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!