Follow Me

Thursday, November 3, 2022

More Christmas - Snowmen Designs

 Hello again, my friends. Happy Thursday. It's been an off and on kind of day today. The weather is warmer, but we've had a few brief rain showers. That's okay; we can use the rain. Today I have a few cards to share that all have something in common - snowmen. Posting them this way in a bunch saves from having to do too many blog posts of single cards. 

With Love at Christmas is made using the Lili of the Valley stamp North Pole stamped on Xpress It Blending Card. The image is colored with Copic markers: B0000; G21, N6, R14, R29; Y17; YR04. The sentiment is from a Papercraft magazine. I used Stampin Up Real Red and Shimmery White cardstock for the image and snowflake. The d/p is something from SU retired. I also used a snowflake die.

This Snowmen Caroler's is a digi stamp from Crafter's Boutique. The only one I have of there's. I must have gotten it from a design team some years ago. That's all I know about this one. Need to keep better track of my cards.

Fox Friend is a Stampendous stamp. I have used it before in 2020 but it's so cute. Unfortunately, it seems that I neglected to write down ingredients for the rest of these cards. Not sure why not. I guess since I've used the stamp before, I hadn't planned on blogging them. Oh well. Here they are anyway.

Country Snowman is also from Stampendous. So cute, I had to use him three times! I just change the layout designs and sentiments I used.



3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, you've gotten a lot done here and in the previous post. It takes me most of the year to get this many Christmas cards done. I'm so slow. These snowmen cards are all a delight to the eyes! Colorful and fun and I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous selection of cards Maggie - I think my favourite is the first of the Stampendous three.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!