Follow Me

Friday, October 28, 2022

Halloween Witch - Creative Card Chicks

 Hello, my friends. It's been a while since I've been able to post a card. School has been keeping me really busy. This card was done for SCS Creative Card Chicks - Monthly Challenge. I am a week late getting it posted since we are to post our cards between the 21st and 23rd. Each month there is a hostess who sends out a card kit to the rest of the members including images, sentiments, designer paper, and some embellishments. Then we each make at least one card with just the ingredients in the kit. Such fun.This month our hostess was Suzy who sent this fun Halloween kit. I loved the image of the witch and the punched out cats that she sent. Of course, I had to use those.

Materials Used:

  • Image - Recollections
  • Sentiment - Recollections
  • Card stock - Stampin Up, Orchid Opulence; Recollections, white 110#
  • Designer Paper - Bazzill
  • Accessories - Tim Holtz, Diamond Die; Paper Studio, bling; Gina K Designs - cat punch
  • Copic Markers - E23; E50, E51, E53; N4, N5; V12, V15, V17; YR15, YR27, YR68

That's it for now. Thanks Suzy for a really fun kit. Can't wait to use more of what was in the kit.


1 comment:

  1. I love her face and her kitty companion. The corner piece has a cool distressed look to it. You always do such nice coloring. I think this is the most fun thing to do with stamping friends when you don't live close by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!