Follow Me

Friday, October 28, 2022

Black Cat with Pumpkins - Challenge Your Stash

 Hello again, my friends. I do have another card to share with you today. This one is for the SCS Challenge Your Stash group. Each month there is a hostess who chooses a theme for our cards. Then we each make a card using the theme and only using items from our stash. Not to buy anything new to make our cards. This month our hostess was Suzy (SuzyS1104). Her theme was to use a cat on the card, not necessarily for Halloween, but whatever we wanted to do. Here is my card. Yes, I love cats and this was a fun card to make.


Materials Used:

  • Image - Power Poppy - Boo Cat with Pumpkins
  • Sentiment - Stickers
  • Card stock - Stampin Up, Peach Parfait
  • Designer Paper - Stampin Up, Halloween Night
  • Accessories - Sequins; Nestabilities Die
  • Copic Markers -E0000, E000, E00; R11; YG01, YG11, YG13, YG17 YG21; YR02, YR04

Thanks for another fun challenge, Suzy.

2 comments:

  1. Maggie, your card is adorable. Love love love the image you used. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a great layout for this stamp image which I do love so much. You colored it up so cute! I love shopping my stash because there's so much in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!