Follow Me

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Happy Birdday! - Creative Card Chicks June 2021

 Hello again. Yes, it is still Sunday. I thought I'd do so catching up with posting some cards that are late getting posted. We're now experiencing the rainy part of the day. We've got light rain and thunder. I haven't seen any lightning as yet, and only a few drops of rain right now at my house. The loud noise does upset the kitties. 

This card is one I made for Splitcoast Stampers Creative Card Chicks hostess challenge. Each month, one of the group is the hostess and sends out a stamping kit to each of the other members and then we each can make a card to more with the supplies from the kit. Sometimes it is a challenge. Then we each will post our card(s) on the 21st-23rd of the month and see what everyone has done. In June, our hostess was Debby (littleDeb) and she sent this fun Flamingo kit. I used my own sentiment for it which I thought went quite well with the image.

Materials Used;

  • Image - Innkadinkadoo - Flamingo Fun
  • Sentiment - Whiff of Joy - Spring Sentiments
  • Card stock - Recollections 110#; Stampin Up Pretty in Pink
  • Designer Paper - Paper Studios
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories - Twine & Pearls - from her stash
  • Copic Markers - E02, E04; E40; G20, G21; R81, R83, R85

I don't know what the emobossing folder is and the paper that is embossed is a light weight and not sure where it is from either. This was a fun kit and had me thinking to get a card made.


2 comments:

  1. Love the flamingo. It makes me smile. Fun card, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image Maggie and a great card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!