Follow Me

Friday, February 21, 2020

Vintage Rose Sympathy - CCC

Hi, my friends. Happy Friday. I hope you've had a great week and will have a great weekend coming up. It's on the cold side here in H Town today. I'm finishing up my seventh week of classes with seven more to go this semester. So far, so good.

Today I have a card to share for the Creative Card Chicks Monthly Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month we are gifted with a card kit from one of the Chickies. We each make at least one card from the kit and post it on our blog or in our gallery between the 21st and the 23rd of the month. So, I'm all ready to post mine today. .Our hostess for this month was Barb (barbaralynn on SCS). I love flowers so this kit was so fun to work with.

Materials Used:
  • Image - Gina K Designs - Vintage Rose
  • Sentiment - Same
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Delightful Daffodil
  • Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Falling in Love
  • Accessories - Stampin Up Very Vanilla twine and ivory enamel dots; Stampin Up classic oval punch and scallop oval punch; Spellbinders Gold Label Four Dies; glossy accents
  • Copic Markers - B0000, B000; G21, Y13, Y15; W0
 Thanks for stopping by.

I am submitting this for the following challenges:

Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
CAS on Friday - Color Challenge
Colour Crazy Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Maggie, love that frame you have used!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vintage rose is so pretty. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rose image is beautiful and expertly colored, and I love the SB frame. All that yellow speaks to my heart, too. Pretty butterfly paper to back it up. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty- love the floral image and the most beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the golden yellow tones you added. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!