I have one card to share with you today. This is one that I made for the International Art & Soul group. The theme is "Follow the Sketch" chosen by DT member Christine. It was pretty easy once I figured out all the pieces to it.
This is the sketch we would like you to follow, you can flip it, turn it around, be as creative as you want. All we ask is that the end creation recognizably follows the sketch.
- Image - Stampin Up - Color Me Happy
- Sentiment - Same as image
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Lost Lagoon; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Auithentique - Essentials Collection
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Offray Ribbon; McGill Creativity, 2 1/8" circle Punch; Marvy 2" circle punch; Petaloo - Flower, Spring Darjeerling collection; Stampin Up enamel dots
- Copic Markers - B0000, B000, B00; YR23; W00
Maggie, your card is so tweet! Lovely design!ReplyDelete
So pretty--what a great sketch to use too!ReplyDelete
That's the cutest little bird and a nice sketch! I hope your week stays nice and easy for you. Enjoy!ReplyDelete
What a gorgeous card Maggie - a cute wee bird and beautifully coloured too. Great use of the sketchReplyDelete