Follow Me

Monday, February 17, 2020

Color Me Happy - IAS #77

Hello everyone. Happy Monday. I hope it's been a great day for you. It started out kind of gray and foggy but turned out pretty nice. Classes this week are not so bad, so I'm hoping to have some free time to play in my stamp room.

I have one card to share with you today. This is one that I made for the International Art & Soul group. The theme is "Follow the Sketch" chosen by DT member Christine. It was pretty easy once I figured out all the pieces to it.

This is the sketch we would like you to follow,  you can flip it, turn it around, be as creative as you want.  All we ask is that the end creation recognizably follows the sketch.

 






Materials Used:
  • Image - Stampin Up - Color Me Happy
  • Sentiment - Same as image
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Lost Lagoon; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Auithentique - Essentials Collection
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories - Offray Ribbon; McGill Creativity, 2 1/8" circle Punch; Marvy 2" circle punch; Petaloo - Flower, Spring Darjeerling collection; Stampin Up enamel dots
  • Copic Markers - B0000, B000, B00; YR23; W00
That's it for today. I hope you will stop on by International Art & Soul to see what the rest of the Design Team has created and join us in the fun. You could be picked as our winner or one of the Top 3. It's just for fun!

4 comments:

  1. Maggie, your card is so tweet! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty--what a great sketch to use too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest little bird and a nice sketch! I hope your week stays nice and easy for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Maggie - a cute wee bird and beautifully coloured too. Great use of the sketch
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!