Follow Me

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Boho Bull - Monthly Challenge Creative Card Chicks

Hi my friends. Happy Sunday. I hope that you are having a great day. Summer has come to H Town - hot and HUMID! Ugh! Hard to believe that some are still having cold weather.

My card today is from a card kit that I received from Joyce (ashlyn on SCS) for the Monthly Challenge - Creative Card Chicks. I'm just a little late posting this. Reveal date was May 21, but school has really been keeping me busy with reports to write and quizzes to study for.

Materials Used:
Image - Picket Fence Studio - Boho Bull
Sentiment - Boho Bull
Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pistachio Pudding
Accessories - Washi Tape (Kit); bling from my stash
Copic Markers - BG000, BG01; E40, E41; YG00, YG01; YR21, YR23, and YR24





3 comments:

  1. I love these Boho type images. Pretty! That sure is some perfect paper for it. I've heard on the news about your heat. The weather changes wildly in such a short distance. It's sunny and windy here today. Normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Maggie- loving the DP you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a fabulous job with the kit of goodies received - awesome card, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!