I'm glad to be back though with One Stitch at a Time. We have a great year planned for you with our challenges. This one was a real challenge for me. The theme is Anything Goes But Not Square or Rectangle. I agonized most of the week trying to figure out what to do. I finally came up with this one that I cut out using my Cricut and my Elegant Edges cartridge.
- Image - Beary Dust - Alice
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Birthday Wishes
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Soft Sky
- Ink - Memento Black
- Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Now and Then Izzy Collection
- Accessories - Cricut; Elegant Edges Cartridge; Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts; Bling- Recollections; Stampin Up Oval punch
- Copic Markers - BG0000; BG01, BG10, BG11; E50, E51, E53; R21; Y13, Y18, Y21
Of course, you could also be chosen as one of the Top 3. And did you know that we also have a challenge every month over on our Facebook page? So, you have two chances to be a winner! Hope to see you there!