Right now I want to get on with my card. Our theme this week was to create a card for the occasion of your choice using either a Fairy or Butterfly in your design. Don't forget your sentiment on the front.
We have two sponsors this week. First Pattie's Creations will award one lucky winner with 3 free digis from their store.
And the other sponsor is Crafty City who will award one lucky winner a $5 gift voucher to their store.
Here is my card using an image from Pattie's Creations.
- Image - Pattie's Creations - Moon Fairy
- Sentiment - The Crafts Meow - Butterfly Kisses
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Blushing Bride, Garden Green, Barely Banana; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Prima - Fairy Belle
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Ribbon - stash; Flowers - The Ribbon Girl/Wild Orchid Crafts; Lace, The Ribbon Girl; Bling Flourish - Zva Creative; Martha Stewart - Leaf Punch; Stampin Up oval punch and scalloped oval punch; Nestabilities - Classic Circle Die and Scallop Die; Stickles - Diamond and Yellow; Cricut - Paper Lace Cartridge
- Copic markers. Sorry that I put them away before I wrote them down.
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
A and T Emerald Faeries Challenge - Bling
ABC Challenges - Flowers
Card Mania - Lots of Layers
Crafty Sentiments - Flowers Galore
Crafty Bloggers - Spring or Pastels
Digi Makeover - Pastels
Forever Friends - Lots of Flowers
House of Gilli - Flowers and/or Ribbon
LEJ Designs - Add a Flower/s
Lexi's Creations - Special Female Birthday
Marker POP Challenge - Use Glitter
My Grafico Challenge - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Fairies and Flowers
The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card - Layer it Up
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Ribbon or Lace
Crafty Boots - Flowers
Cuttin and Stampin - Pink, Blue, Green and Yellow
Lady Anne - Vickie's Challenge - Anything Goes