Today we are back again with another Perfect Sentiment Challenge. The challenge is to use a sentiment of Halloween or Fall. The twist is to use all neutral colors with just a POP of color!
Our sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs. I hope you'll take the time to stop over at her store and look around. You may find exactly what you're looking for. The prize is 4 of her great digital
I must say that I struggled with this card. It took me two days to figure out what I wanted to do and then when I got it just about done, I smudged it as I was stamping on it so back to square one. I'm glad that I was able to pop off the top pieces of it and re-glue them on a new background.
- Image - Stampin Up Sweeter Treater. I've had this set for a really long time - about 8-10 years) and have never gotten ink dirty on it. All the images in the set are so cute.
- Sentiment - Taylored Expressions - Toxic Treats
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Basis Black; Going Gray; Xpress It Blending Card
- Ink - Memento Black
- Accessories - Silver Stickles; Stampin Up Dimensionals. SU Window Punch
- Copic Markers - E000, E01, BV11; BV13; C00; YR1, YR15, YR68, YR69
Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams' creations. You can find links to their blogs on my sidebar or you can check out the Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog and catch them all there. Then take your turn at becoming the weekly winner or maybe one of the Perfect 3! Link up your card using the blue linky.
I'll be submitting this card to the following challenges.
Bearly Mine - Halloween
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes & Celebrate
Party Time Tuesdays - Halloween - Frightfully Scary
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft - Halloween
My Craft Spot - Halloween
There She Goes - No pattern paper
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime-Trick or Treat /Die Cut or Punch
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment. I do appreciate them all. Have a fabulous week!