Follow Me

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tossa Hearts

It seems like forever since I've updated my blog even though it's only been a few days.  I had a busy weekend with the humdrum household chores and errands yesterday and tonight my daughter and her family came over for dinner.  Yummy BBQ brisket in the crockpot.  I love crockpot meals.

Enough about that.  Getting to my card.
The image is Bildarama Tossa Hearts.  She's adorable.  I stamped her with Memento Black on Copic Blending Paper and colored her with my Copic markers.

The card base is Gina K white 120#  Makes a good sturdy base. The dsp is SU Love Speciality and is matted on SU Red Riding Hood.  The lace and roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The green leaves are SU Garden Green cut with Nestabilities Foliage die.  The image is cut and embossed using Nestabilities rectangle and matted on a piece of SU Red Riding Hood cut using Nestabilities Scallop rectangle.  The sentiment is from SU Fancy Flexible Phrases stamped with  Red Riding Hood on a piece of SU Very Vanilla and punched using the SU Window punch.

This is the inspiration photo for the CR84FN Color Challenge


This card is entered in challenges:
     The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card
     ABC Design Team February Challenge
     CR84FN Color Challenge 47

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. Sweet card and the lace is just adorable! I love the colors you picked for your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a cute image- and so perfectly colored. I love the lace, and those flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us in our challenge at ABC Toys & Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the ABC Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is too cute! Such a playful image. I like that DP too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Card! Thanks for joining the ABC DT challenge! Check your link back to ABC to be sure it works. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The button on my sidebar? Yes, it goes back to the challenge. Thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  6. She is adorable! I love the colors you had to work with and how you played with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is great. The colors are beautiful and I love the lace ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very cute, I love the different patterns and textures, the flowers add so much... tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute! Love that little stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Card!! Love the sweet image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the ABC Challenge!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!