Follow Me

Monday, July 25, 2011

Cats Rule; Dogs Drool No. 2

Here is the second card I did this weekend using a card kit from the swap.  The image was really busy - lots of different parts to it and I used a lot of Copics coloring it.  I thought it was a really good choice though since it had both a cat and a dog in the image.
The image on this one is from an SU stamp set Friendship Grows.  I used Marine Mist and Peach Parfait cardstock.  The dp is from DCWV Pet's stack.  The Copics I used were Y11, Y15, Y18, Y19, W2, W3, W6, E30, E31, E33, E50, E51, E53; B0000, B21, B23, B24, RV11, RV13, RV14, G000, G28, R22, R27, R29, R32, YG03, and YG17. 
Thanks for looking and I appreciate your comments.

6 comments:

  1. what a fun card I love all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute Margaret! Your coloring is wonderful & the image you used is adorable...TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret, this is adorable, so sweet.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, you copic coloring is quite gorgeous. I love that spiral clip on the side too. I thought I was the only one to use them anymore. Great to know someone else still has some stashed. I'm going to sign up to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- your coloring is awesome! I am afraid I am to intimidated by the whole Copic thing, lol. But I sure do admire those who learn how to use them; the results are wonderful! You picked an adorable image. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry I have not seen this before...it is FABULOUS... the coloring is perfect and the choice og dp's is too... I love this card and would be happy to receive it in my mail box

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!