Follow Me

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Tone It or Tan It

Hello my friends and Happy Sunday. I hope you are having a great weekend. I am not looking forward to the end of it and going back to work on Monday. But, if I want to eat and continue stamping, I guess it's a good idea to go. 😆

Sweet Petunia (or as I like to call her, The Little Hellion) is settling in and finding her place in the family. Unfortunately her only friend is Casper, but at least she does have one friend here who will play with her and not hiss or growl at her whenever she gets a little close. I can understand it though becauseen e sometimes I want to growl at her. Most often though she's still a little love and I can pick her up and love on her a little as long as it's not too intense.

Time to show my card. This one is for the Monthly Challenge Group I belong to on Splitcoast Stampers - Creative Card Chicks. This month was Carol's turn (momcgw on SCS). She sent a fun kit to get us thinking about Summer rather than all the cold Winter weather so many people have been getting. Not so much here. We've had a very mild Winter.
Materials Used:
  • Image - Art Impressions - Tan It
  • Sentiment - Art Impressions - Tan It
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Marina Mist
  • Designer Paper - Echo Park Summer Party collection
  • Embellishments - From both of our stashes
  • Copic Markers - B0000; B12, B21, B41; C3, C5, C7; E000, E11, E30; R20, R81, R83; Y18
That's it.  Can't wait to see what we get for next month.

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:

Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
The Outlawz Paper Ala Mode - Anything Goes
Scrappers' Delight - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers- Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Soooo fun!! That sentiment makes me laugh. Fabulous coloring and a great background! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun fun image!!! I love this fun card : ) I have not seen that image before...! fun to hear your kitty stories : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image Maggie - it always makes me smile - love how you have coloured and used it here.
    Good to hear that the hellion is calming down a bit - she sounds a real character.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! Love your colouring! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends. Good Luck!
    Tracy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun and cute, cute, cute! Love the background paper on this too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, such a fun card! I feel her pain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how funny! I absolutely love it! What a great image and sentiment, and the colors and papers work fantastic together. I'm glad your little hellion has at least one friend. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous fun card, I think she's awesome, thanks for playing at scrappers delights, Lynsey DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...Super fun. Thanks for playing with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Alpna-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. verry lovely
    Thanks for playing along with Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.be/2017/02/blog-challenge-63-anything-goes.html
    hugs debo DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha - great card! love her decoupaged bum! :) Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week! Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous, love that setiment. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Colour Crazy Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!